Food Distribution Guy is Canada’s first independently operated marketing service that assists small to medium size food business get and stay listed in the grocery sector.
Get FREE food marketing advice from an award-winning marketer! Sign up for our newsletter.
• Did you know that almost half of small food manufacturers fail by the end of year three*
• 80% of small food manufacturers NEVER get distribution in a grocery store?*
• Most grocery chains give a new food product 1 year to prove themselves or be de-listed?*
What If I could show you a simple, quick and affordable way to get you distribution in grocery stores and teach you how to stay listed forever?
Source: *(study conducted by fooddistributionguy, June 2014)
Richard Baker is CEO and Founder of Food Distribution Guy. He is a skilled strategic branding and marketing expert who assists food and beverage manufacturers to break through the competitive landscape in the grocery sector and achieve distribution.
His extensive marketing background stems from the packaged goods industry – 25+ years working with some of Canada’s largest national brands such as Tabasco Brand Pepper Sauce, Rich Foods, and Candle Impressions, in brand development, marketing, and business development roles. Richard has built a solid track record defining a company’s brands unique selling proposition and driving their development in sectors with formidable competition.
For instance, he successfully:
- Re-branded Rich Products “On-Top dessert topping as a beverage condiment that secured the organizations first listing with Tim Horton’s that generated incremental revenue of $2.5M dollars in the first year.
- Re-positioned Tabasco Brand Pepper as a food condiment that netted a sales increase of $2.0M and a 4-point market share increase in the first year of a three-year plan.
He is an award-winning marketer having won coveted awards from both the Point of Purchase Advertising Institute and the Canadian Packaging Industry.
Get FREE food marketing advice from an award winning marketer! Sign up for our newsletter.